Term of Service
By using the information and services ("Services") on our Apps, users of the Services ("You") are agreeing to all of the following terms.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis ("Billing Cycle"). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or LinCentury cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting "CENTBOT" customer support team.
A valid payment method, including credit card or PayPal, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide "CENTBOT" with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize "CENTBOT" to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, "CENTBOT" will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
"CENTBOT", in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
"CENTBOT" will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by "CENTBOT" on a case-by-case basis and granted in the sole discretion of "CENTBOT".
1. You must follow any policies made available to You within the Services and You may use the Services only as permitted by law.
2. "CENTBOT" may suspend or stop providing Services to You if You do not comply with terms or policies.
3. Using the Services does not give You any ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Services, or the content You access.
4. You may link to any content on "CENTBOT". You are allowed to reprint, republish or distribute content from "CENTBOT". By doing so, you must keep our logo or link to "CENTBOT". "CENTBOT", however, is not responsible for the content you are using.
5. "CENTBOT" may update functionalities, may suspend or stop providing the Services at any time. You can stop using the Services at any time.
6. "CENTBOT" provides all the services "as is". "CENTBOT" does not make any promise about the content, the specific functions of the Service or their reliability and availability. "CENTBOT" will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data and financial losses.